If you have a travel-related article, you are welcome to submit any coastal living / lifestyle / travel article. In order to reflect the spirit of TripsofDiscovery.com, your location needs to be accessible by boat and car, anywhere in the world, allowing readers to use either vehicle to visit the site you are writing about. Photos of the location are welcome.
Life will go on, coronavirus epidemic or not. We need to adapt and do our best until the choppy seas settle down.
The Food Lover’s Guide To The Intracoastal Waterway
- Down-Home Cookbook From Maryland’s Eastern Shore (Dated 1980)
- Eastern Shore Crab Imperial
- The New Chesapeake Kitchen
- How to Make a Smith Island Cake with Mary Ada Marshall
- Maryland Traditions – Smith Island Cake
Paul and Sheryl Shard on Cost of Cruising
Paul and Sheryl Shard are award-winning filmmakers, sailing authors, instructors/consultants and the fun-loving hosts of the Distant Shores sailing adventure TV series. They have been sailing internationally for over 30 years and through their writing and television programs share information to help others plan safe and comfortable long-distance cruises aboard their own boats.
How much does Boat Life REALLY Cost? CRUISING on a Bluewater SAILBOAT
[2 years to 2020]
The boat next door
Two liveaboard couples leave dry land and create a community on the water. – Gulfshore Life
Empower a girl, change the world – Roots of The Maden Factor
- Johns Hopkins University & Medicine site for latest coronavirus information is one of the best resources
- Live detailed global coronavirus statistics: Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Live Stats
- If you are looking for reliable Covid-19 illness information, one of the very reliable spots on the internet is here, WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- Change is constant. Hopefully for the better, ultimately.